30 Aug '11

Mobi-Club Admin

I am True SpeakAsian...

1 Shares

www.aispa.co.in has created a record

I have great news guys…. PAY ATTENTION
I take pride in informing all of you through this forum that your under development site www.aispa.co.in has created a record of sorts. In about 24 hrs since the fist look was uploaded and after my first update, the site has had a whopping over 15,00,000 views yes you read it correct fifteen lack views.
We have had to increase the size from 2GB to 5GB.

Dear Friends as we all know our AISPA website is already been registered , and its on upgrading mode so that in few days it will be fully functional, becoz of curiosity and excitement we all are visiting that webpage number of times in a single day ,the result of this already more then 15 lakhs visits already have been taken place on that page , becoz of this the upgradation process is getting effected so one of the member of AISPA , Aman ji who is looking after this WEBSITE send me message which i am conveying you all , so friends lets the website be full fuctional then we can get more benefit becoz it is our panelist website . So please follow this

Thanks

Manish Jain (Panelist)

Jai Speakasia

Related Posts

There are 98 Comments.

1. 8:38 PM May 4, 2013

A Free Software with project code:-

We provide VB.Net, ASP.Net, PHP, ASP, JAVA, C# Programming, C and C++ programming projects for IT, Diploma and engineering students. We provide the best complete project listing with form design, source code, project report, database structure of live project, mini project, Project guide.

2. Pramila
    5:34 PM October 10, 2012

respected sir,
    Please let me know is it reopen or not .. i have already invested 11000/- and i didnt get any cash frm ur side… please do the needfull

3. sudhindra khamitkar
    3:47 PM December 16, 2011

it has been almost 4 months since i hvnt been able to login and access survey, can anybody through light on wat is happening, since i am a member of speakasia , wen will again surveey starts , i hv almost invested 33,000, plz reply

4. Pankaj
    8:11 AM November 24, 2011

What will happen on 28/11/2011? Now be ready for another long!!!!!!!!!! waiting.

5. amit , chandannagore , kolkata
    5:37 PM November 18, 2011

our speakasia wiil win on monday …………joi speakasia…………………………

6. amit
    5:32 PM November 18, 2011

speakasia tergated our aim . all speakasian succed their aim. joy speakasia.

7. amit
    5:27 PM November 18, 2011

good evening ,speakasia came back soon……………………….

8. shakuntalamourya
    1:43 PM October 30, 2011

Hello I am here with a new plan and a new way of earning.I am fully motivated that speakasia will come in full fledge within some days. But I think that we need some earning also. So contact me for more earning and lead your life tensionfree.Call me on 09410827983

9. Rajesh
    1:17 PM October 30, 2011

I want to share some new method of earnings. Please call me on 09997509141.Something very special and new.

10. Rajesh
    1:14 PM October 30, 2011

Hello to all of you.Please contact me for more earnings and gain more knowledge about media.

11. kaseer
    10:45 AM October 10, 2011

speakasia ka kuch nahi hoga ragister hona hota to ab tak ho gai hoti

12. Thank you for sharing your ideas. Consider treatment.

13. I admire your website , its filled of ton of details. Thanks.

14. awesome, Your blog looks great, I’m really happy that i’ve discovered it – I’ve added it to my favorites

15. I simply had to appreciate you yet again. I’m not certain the things I could possibly have gone through in the absence of those ways provided by you relating to my question. Previously it was a scary difficulty in my opinion, nevertheless understanding a well-written strategy you solved that made me to weep with contentment. I am just happier for the advice and as well , expect you find out what a powerful job you were carrying out teaching the rest through the use of your web site. I know that you’ve never encountered all of us Buscador de peliculas.

16. Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

17. Appears to become fairly lively on this web page

18. I love your Blog, it’s nice when you can tell somebody actuallly puts effort into a blog, and gives the blogs value.

19. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the theme and found most persons will go along with using your weblog.

20. As a Newbie, I’m continuously browsing online for articles that can aid me. Thanks

21. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..extra wait .. …

22. Hello there, just become aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful for those who continue this in future. Lots of folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

23. You have really interesting blog, keep up posting such informative posts!

24. Some truly good posts on this site, thanks for contribution.

25. kindly inform the status of supreme court and mumbai high court and the pstand of e o w,pl inform
    the dates on which reply is to be filed.

thanks

26. Post Of The Day: 13 Sep 2011 Our editors have found this article interesting, and have rated it as the post of the day. Here’s the link:

27. What do you think of my names on my baby list?

28. Hi. I am quite new to this commenting as I normally just read the comments but I must get into the on-lin spirit a bit more.

29. are bhai muje mere paise kab milenge?

30. rajendra tiwari
    11:34 PM September 3, 2011

i am agree every time.

31. SURESH RAORANE
    2:15 PM September 2, 2011

hi sumathi

wait some day(s) after all the matter to be normal

we are from mumbai

• Sumathi, Coimbatore
      5:22 PM September 2, 2011

Thank you for console, …. Mumbai Team. Some news I read that on 7th september, something all will be over, Is it believable. Why no msg from Ashok Ji today.

32. Sumathi, Coimbatore
    12:29 PM September 2, 2011

Dear other speakasians, What happened ? Patience is slowly coming down by our downlines. Pl do something faster.

33. ANIETHA
    9:03 AM September 2, 2011

when r v receiving our money pls do something.

34. 7th sept… last hope…

35. Kapil
    2:14 PM September 1, 2011

Hi Friends,
    Meri samajh mai kewal ye baat nahi aa rahi hai ki itna sab kuch ho gaya hamare sath par abhi tak company ki MD KA KOI STATEMENT NAHI AAYA IS ISSUE PAR jo galat hai jahan tak intzar ka sawal hai to hum bhartiya bahut lumbe samay tak bhi kar sakte hain.

• Aditya
      11:13 AM September 2, 2011

Kapil, no statements will come form anybody specially when the other top line management is held up. The issue is in the courts now & any statement now can go against the company specially in the current scene. There are competitors waiting for a sniff. Dont give them anything to bite.

People just wait till the 7th Sep. We will know how long the fight will last.

As they say ” in a fight it is not the size of the person that counts but the size of the fight in the person”.

Say cheers & B+

36. saale nalayak

37. very good news soon

38. Kumar
    10:03 AM August 31, 2011

Why EOW is holding the website for investigation? The website is already errored out due to less space. What are they investigating?
    For what joy we have such other websites created? When Tarak bajpai himself said in a meeting that not to look at any other website. Just look at speakasiaonline pop up news. Now you guys are diverting peoples mind… There is no proper news about when the company will start….Forget payout….

What about permanent establishment???

All is fake..

People do not complaint this to police, coz your life will be screwed…Rather start applying for a loan and give it to the people who have joined after listening to you. Atleast you will save your valuable time and money..

Following this people will definitely end up with loss of time and money.

Jaan hai toh Jahan hai….

Long live Speak Asia in Bangladesh and other countries….Indian law wont allow good people to survive…

In india Kasab is safe but we are not…

In India Abdul Kareem Telgi (40000 Crore Stamp Paper Scam) is safe but Tarak Sir is not….

Speak Asia has given bread and butter to middle class family… Government hates such good people…

Yeh Mera India….

• ganesh
      9:49 PM September 5, 2011

yes kumar,
      apne india mein criminal safe hai, par ek accha kaam karne wale ko andar daal diya jata hai,
      maine bhi HAREN KAURJI ko msg diya hai ki apne speak asia mein MR. SHARAD PAWARJI ko shamil kar lo, yeh leader aisa hai jo sab kaam aasaan kar dega.

39. HOPE never Dies…
    my all good wishes are with SAOL, hope we will win soon.

• richard
      12:41 AM September 5, 2011

Yes I agree with madhok. True that Hope never dies, especially when you have faith in SAOL. Always speak the positive and the positive things will take place. My special wishes to SAOL for continuing the business in india.

40. HOPE never Dies

41. Patrick
    12:38 AM August 31, 2011

THE NEWS INFORMED HERE IS FAKE… CHECK THIS LINK TO KNW REALITY

THEY CLAIM ITS A RECORD>>>

• Patrickji,

I have forwarded the link posted by you to the web hosting team who informed me of the figures seeking their explaination to the claim.

Will post their reply as soon as they reply.
      jai Speakasia
      Ashok Bahirwani

• richard
      12:46 AM September 5, 2011

Dear Patrick your comments may be unwanted by many, because SAOL has been a trusted co. unlike other companies who swallowed many people’s money and fled away never to look back. I have read many comments on aispa.co.in wherein people speak negative. I always have a positive attitude, so also you too Mr.Patrick.

42. Nabajit Roy
    12:35 AM August 31, 2011

I want to appeal all the true panelist that please support SAOL and our Association as much as you can so that we all panelist can get the reward by geting our money within very short time. Since Ashok Bahirwani Sahab has asked to wait for 4/5 days, then why we can’t keep our patience for some more days. I believe that SAOL and AISAPA have some very good strategy to clear everything within a very short time and they cannot disclose their strategy in public since our rivals are always aiming to bring more hurdles in fron of SAOL.
    So Speakasian try to understand the demand of the situation. If we do hue and cry in a forum like this, nothing will be helpful for us and our SAOL rather it will creat havoc and dificulties for our panelist only.
    Therefore I request all true speakasian, please be calm atleast upto 7th September and keep faith in our Company and Association. Ashok Bahirwani sahab will definetely let us know all the update in time. These people are doing their duty very gracefully. Please let them concentrate in their duties and keep faith on them. I have full faith on them.

Jai Speakasia, Jai Speakasia Panelist Association. We will win. Nothing can stop us from winning our battle.
    Thank you all.

• Muzaffar A R
      12:47 AM August 31, 2011

Completely agree with “Nabajit Roy G”, so plz plz humble request all of u “sa family”

“Win-Win Situation”….:”

Have faith in SAOL, have patience.
      Long Live Speak Asia…. Proud Indian & Proud To Be A SpeakAsian……………..

43. Namak haram salo jab speakasia tumhe paisa de hi rahi hai to gush lekar FIR kyo kar rahe ho salo isme 20 lakh log berojgar ho rahe hai kutto ye sirf kamane ke bad jo madharchod FIR kar raha hai unke liye hai JAI SPEAKASIA

44. Muzaffar A R
    11:56 PM August 30, 2011

Humble Request To All My SpeakAsia Family, “Dont Do Plz”

Ashok Sir G bilkul sahi kehe hain, is sentc pe ap sabhi gaur kijaye JAWAB mil JAYEGA,

“kulhaadi apne pair par mat maaro yaaro”
    “ghar ka bhaidee……………. Lanka dhaaye”

“sarforoshi ki tammana ab hamare dil mei hai.. dekh na hai zor kitna bazoain kaatil mei hai”
    Have faith in SAOL, have patience.
    Long Live Speak Asia…. Proud Indian & Proud To Be A SpeakAsian……………..

45. Muzaffar A R
    11:48 PM August 30, 2011

Once again my sweet speakasia family,

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz………. watch

& u ll come to know our speakasia operations going on smoothly plz must see,

thnx ashok g

Have faith in SAOL, have patience.
    Long Live Speak Asia…. Proud Indian & Proud To Be A SpeakAsian……………..

46. jaslok singh
    11:21 PM August 30, 2011

speak asia: ansan on Jantar Mantar at 10th Sep 10th Sep 10th Sep 10th Sep 10th Sep 10th Sep

mere speakasiaonline.mobi platform par pehle post ke bad mujhe kayi sare positive response mile jisne mera hosla aur buland aur mazbut kar diya. Ab hume ye sochna hoga ki humara agla kadam kya hona chahiye aur mere khayal se ye andolan pure desh bhar mein jahan bhi jis kone mein bhi speakasian ho waha tak pahuche.

Apne is pure speakasia pariwar mein jagah jagah par kayi sare leaders hai woh sab apni family ko is andolan mein bhag lene ke liye lead kare its my pleasent requset towards them .Humara ye andolan annagiri aur gandhigiri ke raste par chalte hue apni manzil tak zarur pahuche ga ye mera vishwas hai hume ab ye bilkul bhi nahi sochna hai ki kiski bail hui hai ya kisko phir pakad liya gaya hai ye sab hum sab ko gumrah karne ke liye hai isliye sarkar ko jo kar na hai woh sarkar kare aur jo humko karna hai woh hum kare. is andolan ke liye mai speakasia family ke bado se ashirwad aur salah thatha sathiyo ka sath chahata hu..!
    jai hind jai speak asia

10 th sep ko jantar mantar par mere ansan ke liye sath dene ko taiyar ho jaiye .
    10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar 10 th sep ko jantar mantar

JAI HIND…. JAI SPEAKASIA

• jaslok singh ji,
      me aap ki baat se shamat hui.me bhi 10 sep ko lucknow me speakasia ke liye rally nikalooga kunki ab me fedup ho chala hui date pe date dhekh kar.me chata hui aap ye apna message saari social site me dalde.jaslok ji aap media(zee business,zee news) ka bhi saath legiye.ye news channel aap ka poora sath denge.jaslok ji hame yaha bhool na nahi chahiye ki hame pehle tarak sir ko custody se choorana hai phir is ke baad hi kuch safalta hath me lagegi.jaslok ji yaha ansan ek din ka nahi hona chahiye kunki ek din se kuch hasil nahi hoga.hame pehle situation ko garmana hoga tabhi kuch kaam banega.jabtak hum apne maksad me kamyaab na ho jaye tab tak ansan nahi tootega. if any problem contact me-9532998239.
      proud 2 b a speakasian.thank you.

47. Dear all one think you must keep in your mind that every penalist have need of capital they only join for that capital because maximum are hungry for money.Once they test it before rise problem, i think it.

48. Muzaffar A R
    10:52 PM August 30, 2011

Once again my sweet speakasia family,

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz……….

Have faith in SAOL, have patience.
    Long Live Speak Asia…. Proud Indian & Proud To Be A SpeakAsian……………..

49. raj
    9:50 PM August 30, 2011

FastProfitsDaily.com is live. Turn A One Time $50 Into $1,000, $5,000 Even $35,000 Over & Over:http://www.fastprofitsdaily.com/invite/msn1000

50. aan ke sort pura desh tha jajur lekin jo log rod par aaye the wo matra 2 ya 3 lak log hi the hoge. ham speakasian to 20 lak he jo chae wo kar sakte he.

• DEAR ANANDITA, MOST PART OF THE NEWS HAS ALREADY APPEARED IN MANY CHANNELS ON ALL INDIA BASIS SOMETIME AGO. WHAT THE CHANNELS ARE SHOWING IS THE NEWS IS FOR THEM AND AS A SPEAKASIAN YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS. CHANNEL PEOPLE SHOW THE NEWS FIRST TO SATISFY THEIR MASTERS BUT DEFINITELY NOT VIEWERS. MOST OF THE NEWS CHANNELS ARE CONTROLLED BY NRI’S AND ONLY SOME ARE CONTROLLED BY INDIANS.
      SPEAKASIA HAS PAID TILL MAY 14 AND AFTER RBI’S INTERVENTION, PAYMENT STOPPED FOR SPEAKASIANS. LET RBI ALLOW SAOL TO PAY ITS PANELISTS AND THEN THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

• Muzaffar A R
        10:49 PM August 30, 2011

Completely agree with ramesh patil g, dear my dearest speakasia family

WE ALL ARE BOUND TO WIN IN THIS RACE ALONG WITH SAOL .

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz……….

Have faith in SAOL, have patience.
        Long Live Speak Asia…. Proud Indian & Proud To Be A SpeakAsian……………..

• tulasiram - chennai
      11:14 PM August 30, 2011

nothing new here…..
      At last we will win…..

51. ANANDITA
    9:48 PM August 30, 2011

http://youtu.be/Je1JUxkYPhk Please see the link and send your comment

52. DEAR DAS BABU I BELONG FROM ODISHA BERHAMPUR,GANJAM.MY EMAIL ID-sarat3999@rediffmail.com you can contact me no problem.can u give u r mail id so that we can share our views.thanks.

53. DEAR RAMESH MY INTENTION WAS NOT TO HURT U.I AM REALLY SORRY.IF U HAVE ANY UPDATES PL LET ME KNOW.MY NO 09861059312

54. ye site main jisko jo ata hai likh dete hain.abhi company khud dono ko bachakar chalta hai,1)kuch -ve penalist aur 2) legal,media,etc,god jane kya paristhiti hogi,dino dino ajab lagta hai.tarak sir niklane ke baad sab thik thak hojayega..main ehi sochta hun.company ka sabse india ka legal farm hai to wa kya kar rahehain?kyon anticpactory bail ab tak nanhi ho paya?itne dino se ye log kya kar rhe hain?pehele se supreme court se bail liya hota to do do baar jail bhogna nanhi padta.are bhai jo karo jaldi karo nanhi to ye penalist log hai na,wa sab ko kha jayenge.

55. santhosh
    8:39 PM August 30, 2011

andhra pradesh high court had given orders to cid to investigate speak asia,.. the news came in telugu news channels.. im panic about dis can any one tell me about dis.. now wat happen?

• Santoshji,

Good Morning nothing to worry we all know the company is being investigated the company is not scared of the investigation as it has nothing to hide. The company has filed an application before the Hon. Supreme Court requesting that all matters related to SAOL be heard by one agency and till such investigation is on no further arrets shoul be done.
      We need to now await the outcome of this application which is expected in a couple of days.
      continue your faith, Have patience.
      Ashok Bahirwani

56. CSGOWDA
    8:32 PM August 30, 2011

57. lokesh
    8:22 PM August 30, 2011

what about Mr. Tarak ………………..pls be clear. don’t go any where
    this is not issue ..this is only FUNDA for diver gen our TARGET………………we have lot of site of social network no need.

• nakmedam
      10:40 PM August 30, 2011

Tor matha mundo. Kukuror putek, sua selikibole jaga nepali aru?
      Nije tu koti mara khabiei, logote amako khuabi. Bhale bhale chup thak nohoe tuk hao dim aei buli, “tur kotir futa bondho hoi jabo. hagibo nuari pet fuli mori thakibi.”

58. Baki sab theek hai ……………. Speakasia ka paisa kab milega ????

Our wishes are with speakasia and all speakasians but………….PAISE KE BAGAIR SAB ADHURA HAI ………..

59. Thank u sooooooooooo much admin..

We will wait still everything will get ready…

We are with u admin…

Speak Asia will win…

60. DEAR ADMN, THE LINK IS BELOW REGARDING THE CASE IN AP COURT. THE SITE SAYS THAT THE CASE IS STILL PENDING AND IN SOME OF THE TELUGU CHANNELS ( TV9, SAKSHI ) THE NEWS WAS FLASHED THAT SPEAKASIA IS DEFEATED IN COURT AND THE AP CID WILL INVESTIGATE THE MATTER.
    NOW WHICH IS CORRECT , I AM IN DOUBT. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE LINK.

61. DEAR RAMESH IF U R A TRUE SPEAKASIAN PL DONT TALK NONSENCE THINGS.IF U HAVE WATCHED TELL ME WHAT IS THAT CHANNEL.AND THE WEBSITE OF THE CHANNEL.CAN U CONFIRM ME WHAT WAS THE EXACT TIME.

• DEAR SARATKUMAR, I DON’T WANT JUST TO PUT SOME COMMENT AND I AM ALWAYS SEARCHING THE POSSIBLE NEWS WHICH SHOULD SUPPORT SPEAKASIA AND ITS PANELISTS. I AM ALSO A PANELIST AND I ALWAYS WANT TO SUPPORT SAOL IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME.

62. I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYTHING.BUT NOT FOUND.SO I DONT BELIEVE.CAN U GIVE ME THE DETAILS WHERE U GOT ALL LATEST UPDATION.IF UR RIGHT THEN GIVE ME.OTHERWISE PL DO SAY FALSELY.IT IS THE SENTIMENT OF 20LAKHS PANELIST AND THEIR FAMILY

63. Long live speakasia its good but we cann’t live without money pls i supporting speakasia and my whole team also but ashok ji pls pls pls update hot news

64. prakash
    7:02 PM August 30, 2011

Sirji,

Baki sab theek hai ……………. Speakasia ka paisa kab milega ????

Prakash

65. its amazing to know and see all these …..happening gradually…hopefully in coming days we will cherish the moment….

66. chalti rahegi speak asia

67. mr tarak when will get pay out boss…..

68. whn are we gng to get our money back tell us tat nt these things … ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR WEB HITS ???????
    OR TRYING TO HELP OUT SPEAKASIANS IN GETTING PAYOUTS OR GREUINE UPDATES ???WHERE IS THE TARAK sir ? jail or IN AP TV SHOEING SPEAKASIA IS LEFT FROM INDIA

69. whn are we gng to get our money back tell us tat nt these things … ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR WEB HITS ???????

70. Ajit Kushwaha
    6:26 PM August 30, 2011

very good

71. GOOD NEWS FOR US. BUT http://www.speakindiaonline.com KO BAHOT LOSS HO JAYEGA. AB TO http://www.speakindiaonline.com ME SARA KUCH CENSORED HO CHUKA HAI. WAHA STARS KE ALAWA KUCH DIKHATA HI NAHI HAI. ARE WORDS N LETTER CENSOR KARANE SE KUCH NAHI HOGA. YAHA KUCH AGENT SPEAK INDIA KE HAI, JO COMMENT PE THUMB DOWN RATING KARATE HAI.

72. MOSA
    6:14 PM August 30, 2011

DEAR ADMIN,
    WHERE IS THE TARAK sir ? jail or …………..g

73. supritha
    6:05 PM August 30, 2011

whn are we gng to get our money back tell us tat nt these things

74. BULL SHIT
    … ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO INCREASE YOUR WEB HITS ???????
    OR TRYING TO HELP OUT SPEAKASIANS IN GETTING PAYOUTS OR GREUINE UPDATES ???

75. website created with Photoshop ImageReady. I somewhat do not believe it has got so much hit in a day. The question is how they got this figure. If you see the website source code it does not have any javascript or google analytics code in it to trace the visitor counter.

76. JAVED KHAN
    5:57 PM August 30, 2011

yeh hui na baat jai ho speak asia
    speak asia zindabaad