CHARTER OF DEMANDS BY SPEAKASIANS FROM ALL OVER INDIA22/06/2012 by: Mobi-Club Admin
Video Link : http://www.youtube.com/
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
• Stop violating our basic FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO LIVELIHOOD.
• Authorities should help in getting the money refunded to consumers that is the real PUBLIC INTEREST.
• EOW should STOP HARASSING CONSUMERS. We are honest Indian Citizens our fight is for protecting the rights of our Panelists and Consumers.
• Allow the company (SAOL) to restart business in India and help in providing EMPLOYMENT TO A LARGE POPULATION of computer educated middle class and lower middle class youth.
• Immediately set up a regulatory mechanism to monitor and regulate DIRECT SALES INDUSTRY.
• REWORK THE PCMC (banning) Act, 1978. Direct Sales Professionals are consenting adults and should be kept out of the purview of 2(c) of the Act.
• REGULATE THE MEDIA and control it from spreading false or malicious campaign. Media is indulging in CONTEMPT of COURT of the highest degree by prejudicing the system and the Judiciary.