All speakasians are cordially invited to be part of this Anniversary programme. Please confirm your participation on email@example.com
Date : Tuesday 14th August
12.00 to 12.45 P.M. – Mid Day Aarti @ Mandir
1.00 to 2.00 P.M. – Special Satyanarayan Puja
2.00 to 5.00 P.M.- Lunch and Rest
5.00 to 7.00 P.M. – AISPA Meeting
Date : Wednesday 15th August
8.00 A.M. : Leave for shani shingnapur
10.00 to 1.00 P.M : At shani shingnapur
1.00 P.M. : Leave for Shirdi
Evening : Leave for Bombay/Back Home
Date : Thursday 16th August
11.00 A.M. : Assemble at Bombay High Court
8.00 P.M. : Dinner (Venue to be decided)
- The entire expense of the program has to be borne by each and every individual on their own cost.
- AISPA will be assisting only in terms of providing information. NO OTHER ASSISTANCE IS POSSIBLE TO BE PROVIDED.
- Attendance is compulsory for the COMMITTEE MEMBERS for the AISPA Meeting scheduled to be held between 5.00 to 7.00 P.M. at Shirdi.
- Panelists and Consumers are free to take part in the entire program or part of it as suited to them.
- Please confirm your attendance on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please refer http://www.aispa.co.in/view1.php?idd=110#
- People staying near shirdi please contact at email@example.com
Please download AISPA anniversary schedule – Download